Some events are free. Please RSVP to those so we have a good headcount.
Others are paid classes. To reserve your spot in a class, payment in full (or a payment plan in place for the extended courses) is required. Lily and other instructors need an accurate headcount (through paid reservations) to bring the right amount of materials, so please complete your registration by making the class payment.
Read the Paid Class Policies.
By registering for a paid class, you agree to:
1. Fees are due at time of registration.
2. Payment alone secures your place: in person or online. Extended classes (multiple days) can have a payment arrangement in good standing to secure your place. Total payment due prior to class time.
3. When you cannot attend a one-night class/workshop after registration: A refund or credit towards a class/merchandise/consultation will be given with 48 hours notice. No credit or refund will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of class time. Please be certain that your schedule has room for all classes for which you registered.
4. When you can no longer attend FWH or another ongoing series that you have a payment plan for: Tuition is still due for the series, whether you continue or not. Tuition is non-refundable. All these classes take limited enrollments and require getting materials and securing venues in advance. If life events preclude you from finishing your class commitment, Lily will permit you to continue making payments and attend the next class of its kind.
5. Low enrollment cancellations by Lily: Students will be notified 48 hours before class & issued a refund/credit, good for classes/merchandise/consultations.
6. Cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, illness): you will be notified as soon as possible & that class will be rescheduled. If you cannot attend the rescheduled class, you can apply your payment to another class.
7. Class fees or deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty at any time. Please contact Lily in advance to give the name(s) of your subs.
8. Only registered students may sit in on class, this includes children/guardians.
9. Age restrictions are at discretion of teacher.
10. No shows. If you do not come to your class and you do not make arrangements to cancel 48 hours in advance, we do not issue refunds or credits. Instructor time is valuable, and you may have taken a spot from someone on a wait list.