Now that we are in the age of social distancing, please check each individual listing that you are interested in- some may be online, some may be postponed or cancelled. On free events, we ask for an RSVP so that we can have enough handouts and materials- and if the class will be held online, we can ensure you get a link to it.
By registering for a paid workshop or class, you agree to:
1. Fees are due at time of registration.
2. Payment alone secures your place: in person or online. Extended classes (that last multiple days) can have a payment arrangement in good standing to secure your place.
3. When you cannot attend a one-night class/workshop after registration: A refund or credit (student's choice) towards a class/merchandise will be given with 48 hours notice. No credit or refund will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of class time. Please be certain that your schedule has room for all classes for which you registered. A student is allowed to find a substitute for their seat without penalty at any time. Please contact Lily in advance to give the name(s) of your subs.
4. Low enrollment cancellations by Lily: Students will be notified 48 hours before class & issued a refund or credit (student's choice), good for classes/merchandise/consultations.
5. Cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, illness, pandemic): you will be notified as soon as possible & that class will be rescheduled. If you cannot attend the rescheduled class, you can apply your payment to another class, or get a refund or credit (student's choice).
6. Class fees or deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than stated above.
7. Only registered students may sit in on class, this includes children/guardians.
8. Age restrictions are at discretion of teacher.
9. No shows. If you do not come to your class and you do not make arrangements to cancel 48 hours in advance, we do not issue refunds or credits. Instructor time is valuable, and you may have taken a spot from someone on a wait list.
Thank you! Looking forward to being in class with you!